Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with a new room!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eih68, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Hey Grasscity, recently my parents have opened up a small section of my basement for me to have friends to chill and hang out. Obviously, I want to utilize this space as best I can for a safe place to smoke. Here's what I'm worried about:

- Smell
    - Lingering smoke

Facts about the area:

- Windowless
    - Pretty dusty so we bought an old, but working air purifier

Please any suggestions help!

Oh and if this in the wrong place, let me know.

2. If they disaprove of your smoking theres always the outside.. No need to get kicked out by doing what they disapprove. If they don't care and just don't want to smell the odor, try some scent sticks, before and after a sesh.

3. I mean if there's no windows and you already have an air purifier is there really much more you can do :confused_2:

I'm also confused if your parents are letting you smoke or you're jus doing it anyways. Cause if they're letting you why would the smell matter? The only solution I can think of for the smell is to make a sploof or get one of those smoke buddy things.

As for smoke lingering in the air, if there are no windows I'd say you're doin the best you can by having an air purifier. You could always just get a fan too to recycle the air better?

4. Make a spoof, empty toilet paper roll and a dryer sheet attatched to one end then stuff 2 or 3 more in there

5. They're not sure about the smoking right now. And the only reason I'm trying to use this space for this is because of how cold it is outside. I haven't tried a spoof or anything like that yet because I'm afraid of how reliable they actually are.

6. They work for the most part dude, but it depends what you're hitting. If it's a bowl or whatever and there's a cherry there will be unfiltered smoke coming from your bowl so you gotta watch out for that

7. Alright man, I'll have to try it out sometime soon. Thanks

8. Ozium Spray, hit up the auto section at Wal-Mart, That shit was made to get rid of the smoke smell.

9. I've never heard of that, but I'll def give it a go if I get the chance.

10. smoke in there when they aren't home and bring some spray, see if it goes away quick.
    I just go outside :(

11. Might be overkill depending on the situation, but setting up drug rugs or any other type of hanging would make any space more enclosed and then a fan by the basement door can keep it all contained downstairs

12. It's a pretty large basement, but I was thinking about setting up something like this