help with a cutting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hockeyhead1847, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Hey, i have a friend who has two plants, that are well matured and close to flowering, they are probably 40'' tall, one is very healthy looking and the other one has a bit of damage due to the fact that the pot that they were planted in fell over and the stalk was damaged, but is continuing to grow.
    I am in the process of finishing my indoor setup, but want to take advantage of what I have available to me. My goal is to do as little noticeable damage to plants as possible, would it be okay to take a cutting from the damaged plant? or would the cutting just die? and if the plant hasn't flowered yet can i take cuttings from it or would it stunt the yield?

2. and would the growth time be much longer on a malnourished cutting compared to a healthy one? its mid august and i live in minnesota=cold early

3. i thought you were doing it indoors?

4. yeah, we are, but if i could get a cutting and have a harvest in a month rather that two, that would be cool too.

or is this just a horrible idea being that i've got seeds coming to me from the uk? i dont need to get arrested