Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help wit vegetables glycerin

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wookie26, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Ok so i have a ????? How can you infuse vegetables glycerin if it doesnt have fat..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Any particular reason you've chosen VG? It has the least efficient infusion properties and can be very difficult to obtain acceptable potency. I've had miserable results with my MBM and wasted a good bit of herb in my attempt. What are your end user plans? May be able to suggest an alternative methodology.

3. No i just find a receipt.. i want to make gummies but i am having some problems it dont mix right we are using bubble hash.. i am open for thing new to i am new to this only kno about butter and coconut oil infused thing

4. Extra virgin coconut oil is a much better choice for infusion. You say you know about it; does that mean you've done a successful infusion with it?

5. I wasted two good ounces trying VG.

6. What is a good one for gummies if you use bubble hash ... sorry i did forget to say that part too cuz every time i do it dont mix good