HELP! Wilting/curling?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreenGatsby, Mar 20, 2016.

1. I have no idea what's going here. I'm not sure if I'm overwatering or understanding here are pictures of what they look like. I have a journal with more info if needed.
    Top 2 are 1 plant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bubbas gift
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Knowledge is power, so feed me knowledge. Check out my grow!

2. Too much water, stop watering them until the soil dries out. Wait until the leaves are pointing upward before you give them anymore water.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Should I keep topsoil wet occasionally or just completely withdrawl watering

4. Don't wet the leaves if you're using a spray bottle. Not good for the leaves! I learned the hard way!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Could be my problem. What does that do?

6. From what I understand about watering, you're supposed to water it once until 20% of the water drains out the bottom, and then not again until the soil is mostly dry. A couple times, i waited too long to water and all the leaves dropped down, but an hour or so after getting water and they were perky as ever.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Getting water on the leaves is fine so long as they are dry when the lights come on, otherwise the water droplets could burn the leaves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1