Help wilted leaves!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by crazycanadian, May 2, 2012.

1. so i moved my light a bit closer since the babies were stretching a bit...after about 30 mins i noticed the biggest one- the purple maroc had one of the leaves a bit droopy but nothing major...so i readjusted the fan so there was more cool air blowing on it...however i just came back about 2 hrs later...and the first 2 leaves are wilted and kind of brown...and the sets of "real leaves" that are pushing out...are a bit brown on the top...i know its from heat...so i raised the light up about 3 inches and put the plant on the outer most part of the light so its getting good air flow and no direct light...what do i do...is the plant ruined or will it return to normal after being in a cooler spot...i hope so b/c its my best and biggest and fastest growing plant so far...is it done for? plz help!

2. will the quantity/quality be affected by this ....this early on...im hating myself so much right now :(

3. come on anyone? plz plz ill post a pic!

4. dont trip skip

let them do there thing...

5. there she is...i moved the light closer earlier thinking it would be good for her since the others were fine with the extra few inches closer...now shes droopy and wilty and used to be nice and green only hours before...i hate my self :( will she be ok do you think?

Attached Files:

6. more pics of her :(

Attached Files:

7. anyone ...how does it look? will it live?

8. You got drain holes in that cup... and are you giving nutes??

9. got drain holes....no nutes now...just a nice organic soil mix- coco...espoma potting soil and a little espoma bio tone mixed in since i couldnt get worm castings this yr...think they will live?