HELP!! Why is my baby

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by killerveggies, Jul 13, 2012.

1. plant starting to twist and spiral upwards.. it is not dead. just looks weird. will post pics in a few

2. Don't need pics, its heat stress. Back the lights off a good foot for a day or two and and in that time, improve your ventilation/cooling.

Tis bad juju

3. well its an outdoor plant. i could understand the heat.. ( I LIVE IN TEXAS ).. and its been raining alot and really humid here lately. could this be the reason why? and i have them exactly where the sun stays on them? would it be a good idea to put it in the patio shed for some shade during the hottest times of the days??? thanks for advice:eek:

4. If you're outdoors, I'd provide indirect lighting in the afternoon and get some more drainage out of your pot. Let a new set grow in well and then resume regular lighting. Its just the hot of the summer man, 100F days up here in MI :eek:

5. thats all 100f?? lol its a over here.. lol but will do on that advice i just went and moved em now. :)

6. To be expected in texas though, not this fucking close to canada! Lol

Best of luck with your lady :smoke:

7. ladys*** and thank you