Help. White Powerdy Mildew? Help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DerekCA, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hey, so im 14 days into flower tomorrow is the start of week 3. I have 2 grapefruit x romulan clones both are around 13inches (I don't know why they didn't stretch up, vegged for 22 days under 6 23w cfl 24/0) and im noticing spots on some of the leaves mostly on the bottom leaves it seems like it wipes off but i can still see the spots when im rub my fingers over the leaves. I have 2 fans for air control but the fan blowing on the plants is very dusty. temps 74-77F 30-35H at night 66-69F 50H. Empire Builder soil, 600w HPS, pure blend pro for nutes until later in flowering. Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated. And one more thing i switched to flower when they were around 9 inches and they only grew 4 inches!? I transplanted them from dixie cups into 1.5gal pots. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Anyone have any advice or quick tips?

3. Look under your leaves for spider mites and eggs. It looks like you are using too much nutes. Looks like you have nute burn.

4. ill have to lower the levels of feed. but thats PM correct? any idea why they never stretched upward?

5. Could be strain or that you kept your lights close to them.

6. Pretty sure thats powder mold. a problem I have had as well, a quick fix for the moment is baking soda and water mixture spayed twice a day. But what you need to get to stop the problem from persisting is a vaporizer/sulfur burner. They cost about $80 but it is well worth it. Run it for an hour a day for about three days straight at first then after once a week for an hour. It fixed my problem within a week and has not been back since. If you are also having a spider mite problem ( webs on the buds and branched, black dots on underside of leaf), SNS spider mite control has worked wonders for me. And it can be used through harvest.
    Hope this helps!

7. And to your stretching upward problem....it definitely could be the straing, some plants are more on the tiny side but most should get at least 14 inches in height. Try using mylar as a background for the light to bounce off of. But stress could be a major cause of stunted growth. PMs is the level of fod in your water, tr and keep it 900-1300 if possible.

8. Thanks! Question: If i put some new plants into my flower room with the plant with PM will they also get PM? or are all my plants in my flower room already have PM due to the fact 1 in the room already has PM. thanks!