Help White Powder On The Leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bubmerley, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I'd be interested to know what that is too. So when an expert comes in and can tell ya I'd like to know. It looks like someone came over and just dropped powdered sugar on your plants.

2. Looks like you have powderey mildew. I take it these are outside? Im up north and this year has been really bad for this on all crops. The weather is believed to be the cause of this. Try using a good fungicide spray. Id start with Safer brand garden fungicide.

3. Also spider mites are super hard to get rid of and its almost impossible being so far into flower. I would try liquid ladybug some have better results then others with this and it is kind of expensive. The good thing about it is it can be used during flowering and it doesnt damage your plants as it is an organic treatment. I have attached an excellent article on spider mites in reference to growing marijuana. Hope it helps bud. The best thing to do is preventive measures during the veg stage. I had to learn the hard way with my first outdoor grow. I had aphids,spider mites powderery mildew all on my first grow lol. I got just about everything you dont want all in one grow. Was a great learning experience but my harvest sucked. I hope you can get this all under control. Try shaking the buds off to after a rain so you dont start getting bud rot. a good fungicide should help with that powder you are seeing on the plants leaves. but get something on them as soon as possible. The sooner you get them treated the better chance you have at controling your problem. Feel free to ask anything else Im far from an expert but have had to deal with these problems so Im happy to help in any way I can. Good luck bud.