Help! When should I switch to flower?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HortiMorti, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Hey everyone! So here's what's up:
    Currently have 12 babies-gender unknown.
    In a 3x3 and 1gal pots coming up on 5 weeks soon.

[​IMG]
    This is them on Sunday. They're all topped and LST.
    I originally thought I wanted to wait until I knew sex and transplant to a bigger pot but I thought id have PreFlowers by now.
    So I'm thinking flip to 12/12 and pull out males after they show signs/give away any unwanted females since I'm only in a 3x3. I also plan on cloning to setup a perpetual harvest so that'll be a separate room or something. Any advice guys?! Let me know and thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like you already have your answer, since you're in a 3x3 and looks pretty full you shouldn't wait too much longer as they are only gonna get bigger and more crowded

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd do it now. Because they stretch and space may be a issue if they fill the tent in veg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks! I'll flip the lights tonight! Yeah I'm totally out of room in that tiny tent

5. Looking nice and happy

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your emoji says otherwise but thankyou

7. Put in neutral and ride nice job on the veg. I usually can tell see buy week 4 on 18/6. So I'd definitely watch out that would suck male in the middle. I have the same problem over filling my tent but getting better because it takes less plants to fill my tent after veg in a 3x3. I'd grow 4/5 tops or you'll see.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Many thanks man! It took a LOT of research, I'm proud of how they're turning out so far and checking for preflowers everyday. No sign yet but it's almost there! Yeah I'm probably going to stick to 2-3 plants for now since I've only got a 300w LED. It's doing great for all of these little ones so far though!

9. [​IMG] here's a little update on how they're doing