Help, when do I harvest? Please help

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Chuck-chuck, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Hi guys,

Have a few questions, hope you can help.

I have two plants in hydro. Different auto stains. One is growing massively and the other is just thin and brittle with small buds. However those buds look more mature than the other plant.
    Question one: how come the buds are so small and haven't changed size in the past two weeks?

Question 2: is it ready for harvest? The smaller buds seem stuck in this size, but seem mature enough.

Thanks for your help

Attached Files:

2. From your close ups don't see any amber trichomes, yet. Is the plant with the smaller, thinner buds a sativa? The buds on a sativa usually are less dense than an indica. I've always been told when you think they're ready go another week. I also have found that a seedbanks estimate of flowering time is often too soon for harvest.
    Good luck for a bountiful harvest.

• Like Like x 2
  3. yea what Joker says about more amber trichomes ,,if yiou harvest now ,you'd get a rush type clear high and even a bit of a pounding heart ,,,but it wouldn't last long maybe less than an hour ,more amber tric's to balance it out say 50% amber 50% white,clear ..more amber more couch lock its up to how you like your high to be ,,mac.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thanks guys. One more question, this is my other plant. It's has been bleached by the light and I don't know if it has something else. What should I do?

Attached Files:

5. Here are some pics of the other plant. I appreciate your input.

Attached Files:

6. bend over and kiss it goodbye.. looks to be an abundance of N and also looks like you overwatering

7. well tatses green isnt always a good thing

8. It's hydro. I started flushing 7 days ago.

9. abundance of N

10. And that is why I only grow outdoors :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk