HELP!! What's wrong with my plant's leaves?? First time grower!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sotle, May 5, 2011.

1. Hello!!
    Something is wrong with my plants I think!! This is my first time growing and I noticed the leaves of one of my plants was kind of yellowing about a week ago but now it has spread AND it's on two of my other plants!! What's going on?? I've attached pictures. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! :(

Attached Files:

2. That looks like possible heat stress to me.

What is the temperature range with the lights on, under the lights, at the canopy?

3. the same thing happened to me last week. one of my plants did that and the other was fine. it turned out that i forgot to water the plant that ended up looking like yours and it was dried up. i watered it right away and trimmed the dead stuff off and it's been fine ever since.

gotta smoke AFTER doing the yardwork ;)

4. I have a thermometer in the room and it pretty much ranges between 70-80 degrees all of the time. I'm using 4 6500K bulbs, one directly over each of my plants.

5. Hmm. I don't THINK it's that because I water them all at the same time so it's definitely not that one was missed, BUT I got fungus gnats a few weeks ago so I've tried to water less. I typically water them every 3-4 days or when the soil isn't wet if I dig down about an inch. Is that too little??

Thank you!!

6. nope, that's a good way of knowing when to water them and every 3-5 days is good if you're getting at least 30% runoff when you water.

7. 30% runoff?? what's that?