Help!!! Whats wrong with my plant??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SuaveSam, Aug 4, 2011.

1. #1 SuaveSam, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Click here for more images: http://imgur.com/a/ruF0s#KDM8b

Just wondering if any of you fellow growers can help me out with a quick diagnosis? She's at week 3 and was flushed through a week and a half ago (just to clear any salt buildup). Only had 1 feeding since flower at very low concentration with a pH of 6.4 - 6.7.

It seems to affect the middle/top of the plant. It started going like this a few days after it was watered with just RO water. It began off as a whiteish colour making me think it was too close to the light - I had a 600 about 8-9 inches away, so I moved it higher.

Temps & RH are good and stable.

They were transplanted from coco into compost & perlite, and are in 17L pots/ 4.5 gallons

Problems getting worse but im not sure whether its pH problem, deficiency or what! Any other information you need to help diagnose? Lemme know!

Attached Files:

2. What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Levington Multi-purpose Compost
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoor
    What strain? Reserva OG Kush
    How old are the plants? 17 Weeks, 3 weeks into flower
    What type of lights and how many watts? 600w HPS
    How far from the lights? 14-16 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? every 4-5 days R.O Water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Last fed Dutch Pro Bloom A+B(A: 4-0-4 + B:2-2-4) & explode
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 70-80f 50-60%
    What size pots? 17L/4.5 Gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. Bug-free (thank fuck)
    Any other pertinent info? Has been in the 17L pots for 2 months roughly, got much bigger plants in them too and theyre still super healthy, but theyre other strains. Was super healthy in veg, health has just declined since beginning of flower really.

3. I think it could be over feeding or needs to be fed what is your feeding schedule and what are you using