help!!!!!! whats wrong with my plant?? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ss4patrick, Oct 22, 2011.

1. first here is pretty much what im working with. its a bagseed that will be 2 weeks old tommorrow. i germinated it and sprouted in rockwool and i have it in a bubble bucket system. the first week it was looking lovely then cleaned out and changed the res water and added seni grow a n b at a qtr str. didnt know much about ph so i never adjusted it so im thinking maybe thats the problem...but my question is is it worth saving? the picture on the far left is how it was after 1 week....the middle is the day after i changed my res and added the nutes and the third is today.... help me out please...or should i just start over. oh and the plant is under 150 hps that is 18 inches away from the plant and is supplemented by a pair of 23w cfl i got hanging 2 inches above the tops as well.

Attached Files:

2. I'm a new grower but every time I've had a seedlings look like that it died.

3. looks like heat strees with non phed water

4. dont give up thats for sure.. in a dwc bucket you have to check the ph for sure.. its not dead at all but you will want to make sure the ph is around 5.8 and adjust with ph up or ph down. looks like the ph is too high or too low but has good new growth, still fixable

5. heat stress the leaves usually curl upward(shaped like a canoe) and get brittle.

6. nute burn and low PH is what im guessing... but hey im no expert yet lol

7. should i go back with just regular water with no nutes?