Help? What's happening with plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by craigbomb, Dec 21, 2016.

1. #1 craigbomb, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Week six in flowering. Everything was going well and now they look like this.

Soil grow, indoor tent. Have watered only when soil dried up hiding big bloom and correct ph with ph monitor.

Any ideas? Not close enough to lights for herat burn.

Should I try to completely flush?

Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Well because you didn't describe any of your plants symptoms, can you at least post a picture? I'm psychic but I don't know about the other blades here...

• Like Like x 3
  3. Oh shit! Lol here - [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh shit! Lol here - [​IMG]

5. Exactly how far away are your lights? It doesn't look like light burn, but it does look like heat stress. Any idea of your canopy temps? Keeping good air flow?

I've seen plants turn like this at the end in 1 of my soil grows. Those particular plants I was trying to max out my nutrient intake, and I wasn't getting traditional "nute burn" symptoms, so I just kept pumping them full. And one day they just got "fried." No flush or anything was able to correct. The fan leaves all died just like that and eventually the sugar leaves started to go. Was forced to harvest just a touch early. Still turned out okay... But not sure100% what happened. Maybe a nutrient lock out?

Regardless bud, looks like you aren't too far off from the end, either way you should be OK.

6. THANK YOU!

Temp is around 78-80 fluctuating. Good air flow but all exits are cinched up during the 12 hour dark period.
    Plants still good 16"-18" away from lights and not hot to my hand when I put my hand over them.

Not too far from the end just not sure when I will know when to harvest now.

7. I don't think it needs any more nutrients at this point, you're probably what, like 3 weeks from harvest at most? I'd let it ride with nice pH'd water from here on out, with 15% run off or so.

8. Okay cool! I'll stop the nutes and keep tbiust water now. 15% run off as in 1 gal runoff or so (little less) for 5 gal pot?

9. Looks like you starved the hell out of them homie. They need some food pronto. Cutting out nutrients completely this early before harvest is just gonna make it worse.

All you have given them is Big Bloom?