Help!!! What to do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Shorty1786, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Hi im going to be growing my own outside for my first ever grow ive got a spot to grow them...im using lowryder feminesed auto seeds. My problem is i still live at home and after i germinte the seeds where can i hide them. I know lowryder skip vege stage but i live in ireland and if i put them straight outside they will prob die...i cant put them at my window for 2 weeks...if i had them outside and put a plastic see through bucket over them to trap sunlight and heat would that work :)

2. You can germinate them outside if the temperatures are right then transplant after a few weeks

3. Where are tou from? Mmmm our weather us hit and miss i wont be germinating till end if april to see how weather is...could i leave them at the plot? Its a 15min hike from my house...could i cover them with anything to protect them...the advantage i have is theres lots of rain in ireland so i rarely need to water them

4. I was going to do the cotton wool trick get the seeds to start...so then just plant them in soil straight away at site and water twice a day if theres no rain?