Help!!!!What should i get my neighbors?

Discussion in 'General' started by davidtokehead, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I need help deciding what to get my neighbors, since my lil brothers always play soccer in my back yard and kick like 4 balls over into my neighbors yard on a daily basis, and neighbor always throws them back and has never complained to us about it. We dont really talk since they are almost never home. I feel like i need to get them something to show appreciation or say thanks for being cool neighbors. IT is just a guy and a lady, i was thinking of getting them a bottle of wine and a card or something, idk any suggestions?

2. You are so thoughtful! A bottle of wine with a card thanking them for being such wonderful neighbors sounds perfect :)

3. maybe bake a cake for them?

4. hey thanks, i mean i dont want them to think that we are ungrateful and they also never complain about how loud my chickens get when they are laying eggs, they are cool

5. Throw in a dozen eggs too! :)

6. naw most people i know wouldnt eat something someone that you dont know that well made. Im not sure if they drink wine tho, i know they are into gardening in the spring, maybe i can give them a big sack of rabbit poo for their plants? since i got the shit just piling up, i wish i grew herb so i could put that poo to work

7. hahaha i would but i only got 2 pet chickens and they lay every 3 days

8. Bottle of wine for sure :)

9. Bottle of wine is a correct gift for the situation

10. what kind of wine? i dont wnat to get some nasty shit but then i dont want to get some expensive shit ya know...

11. Look for a good wine at a reasonable price, there is one type that is $7 but is one of my dads favorite wines and he swears by it but I don't know the name.
    Worse comes to worse just go to the wine shop and look for the best name

12. maybe its merlot thats 7

13. Just go to the liquor store/wine shop and ask the people working there what a good bottle of wine would be. Usually they have recommendations. Or ask them what their top sellers are

I wish you were my neighbor, man. You can kick those balls at my head all day if you're coming over with a bottle of wine.

14. Get em a sweet wine.I think dry wine tastes like shit.

15. Get em a gift card to the movie theater?

Would suck to give a bottle of wine to a recovering alcoholic :eek:

16. Go to the wine store and ask for help. You sound like a nice guy, tell them the situation and I'm more than positive they would be willing to give you some nice recommendations. This would be helpful especially if you have a price range. Perhaps the liquor store has something even better suited for them as well. A special blend of premium coffees would sure make my day! Just saying don't have your mind completely set on anything yet and just stay open and observant.

Way to go!

17. something in the $15-$20 range is appropriate imo..

something mainstream like rodney strong or kendal jackson will make a happy neighbor.