Help. What is wrong with my seedling.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jason13, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Cali dream bag seed grow about 3 weeks after germination. I'm a first timer. I did notice small white bugs crawling in the organic soil so I sprayed a concoction of soap, water, and cooking oil. I haven't really seen any more since then. Recently it has been really drooping and some of the leaves are dying. I was trying to FIM it (the droop got crazy obvious the day after I did it.) maybe I missed????

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. A picture would help

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I thought I attached one.

4. Here is the pic

Attached Files:

5. Over watering most definitely how long has it been in that soil cause you need perlite something fierce. And is that tin foil on the walls?

6. I second exactlywhat he said. It looks like an emergency blanket on the wall since there are squares.

7. Ahh just saw the squares

8. Dead on. Its a thermal blanket. I don't even know the significance of pearlite. Please be gentle I'm an uber noob. It is in a potting soil with plant food in it. Started in a solo cup. I have been using a water solution with a 5:1 ratio water to urine. 2 CFL 6500k lights the box is cardboard with a thermal blanket lining and a computer fan in the top for ventilation. With 18 on 6 off lighting schedule. Cali dream grown from bag seeds. That's the whole story.

9. #9 snoopdog6502, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Skip the urine and just use water. Humans piss a lot of salt.