help!! What is this!?

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Shaaaaay, Jul 23, 2018.

?

Is it safe?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Hey guys I'm new here but have smoked my whole life and have never come across this in my buds ??

Attached Files:

2. Store bought?

3. idk looks sketchy I'd toss it could be mold or some foreign substance (not necessarily drugs but maybe although I really don't think almost anyone actually laces bud because it makes no sense financially or for any real reason)

4. Nah it's apparently home grown bush

5. I just
    I just got a half of it fml Haha the white bits seem to pop if I push them between my thumb nails I'm scared

6. looks like perilite to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Take that shit back and demand something else. That is either some type of mold from improper curing or someone put something on it. I grow pretty insane bud and that is never acceptable. Just horrible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I just spoke to the dude I got it from he reckons its sand from being transferred from down south under a truck lol? I dont know if I trust it still

9. is it inside the bud too ? or just inside? if just on outside than you can do a wash with water and Hydrogen Peroxide

10. Looks like just the outside and maybe a few specs on the inside there's a few buds without lots of white stuff and some with lots like the photo! I sorta does feel like sand but it looks to white

11. Does it feel simlar to sand but not as shiny? And is it safe?

12. Yeah that sucks really bad I mean I guess you could try picking it off but since we can't tell what it is that's up to you to decide if it's worth it. Kinda hard to get a refund from a drug dealer unfortunately :/ This kind of bullshit is why weed needs to be legal.

13. If its perlite and I get most of it off is a few specs going to harm me?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Spider eggs

15. take a bud dip it in water and check again with scope it may just fall off

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks like sugar spray man sugar melted in water and spayed on the buds to make them way more and looks like you’ve got it wen it’s dried mate but that’s just a maybe it could be anything mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. It looks rank personally I'd take it back to whoever & get a refund/different weed of them

Your plug clearly doesn't care for customers if he's selling weed like that.. he's just in it for the money...

• Like Like x 2
  18. I don't think it would be a big deal but all I can suggest is doing research and deciding yourself. I found this on google it may be useful Inhaling Perlite Dust

• Like Like x 1
  19. Perlite. Grown outdoors in the wind lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

20. They didn't even trim their shit... I ain't never bout some weed that still had leaves on it fuck that that's why your paying them so you ain't doing the work my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app