Help, What is this on her leaf???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shan1784, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Hello. I'm curious what this is on the edge of her leaves. Its only on her first two leaves. The rest are fine. She's 2 weeks old after sprout as of yesterday.

20190120_112412.jpg 20190120_125255.jpg 20190120_125528.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hate to bump this but I'm really hoping someone might be able to identify what this might be.

3. Hempy bucket?

Looks in good shape the edges are definitely sketchy. But if it gets worse could be P def. give another week and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yes it's a hempy. I didn't understand what you said it could be.

5. Phosphorus I believe. There a deficiency that makes the edges go purple. I’m saying it’s a complete possibility not that it’s for sure that. It just looks odd can you see the color of it?

6. It's dark. It could be purple.

7. I don't see anymore of these dark spot on the leaf edges. Think it's anything to worry about?

20190122_062618.jpg

8. Honestly if it doesn’t spread over the next couple weeks I doubt it’s an issue. As long as you have all your macro/micro nutrients covered in your reservoir and it’s maintaining a PH that’s within the correct range I doubt you have anything to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  9. it was power milder starting to form. you need to get a small fan make sure the air is moving 24/7 any fan will work even a small clip fan .

10. I have 2 fans running all the time to move air around. One is pointed right at her to where she is constantly moving a bit.

11. glad it went away. in your situation you have fans running try to vent the tent this stuff can come over night and go away almost as fast.

12. Yeah I have a 410cfm in line fan with carbon filter that exhausts and a 6 inch duct fan for my intake that exchanges the air every 30 mins for a minute. Also my two 6 inch clip fans run 24/7 to circulate the air in the tent.

13. Crazy shit . if it were ever to come back there is neem or olive oil or other items to kill it no worries.

• Like Like x 1