Help- What Is A Good First Vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Immortal_Merc, Jul 17, 2017.

1. I am looking for a vape for dry herb, Preferably under $150. I am new to this and am completely lost.

2. What are the most important features/ functions that your looking for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3. Again, I don't know much, Just the ability to vape dry herb efficiently and last a while so it is not a regular purchase or replacement of parts.

4. I would recommend anything from storz & bickel. They're a bit more expensive but in my humble opinion, you get what you pay for. I have the volcano for home & the mighty for my travels. Can't really fault either of them....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I love my DaVinci its 2+ years old and has been used daily it has one of the best heating systems with great temp control no hot spots, battery lasts 5 days for the way i utilize it, not sure what the going price is today i see they have an upgraded model out now..,

6. Desktop or portable?

7. Boundless CFX has a great price/quality ratio. If you wanna go cheaper you can check out CFX's smaller brother, Boundless CF. It's really a great one for the price.

8. I'm kinda partial to the DaVinci Ascent as it has come down in price considerably.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Do you want something portable or will it mainly be used at home? I would check out Arizer's vaporizers, I personally like theirs. The Arizer Air or the Solo II would be good for a portable vape, but if you're not concerned about that you could get an Arizer Extreme Q or a volcano (Not made by Arizer).

10. Boundless CFX Complete Portable Kit
    I got one of these about a year ago and I've never had a problem with it. My plan was to save for a better one but have changed my mind I'm happy with this one for a few reasons. 1 total temp control, 2 it's discreet about the size of a large vaporizer, 3 I can fit a half gram in it that'll give me like 10 or 12 hits depending on the strain 4 charges fast and last for awhile I think I charge it every 3 days and I use it all day long. Hope this helps

11. I've been using a Grasshopper for a couple of months... excellent.

12. it really depends if your looking for a desktop or portable - ive seen a few desktops for around $75 - p

when it comes to portable vapes.. it can be really hit and miss, there are many of them on the market but most of the ones i have tried are pretty bad. The iolite works great in my experience and is about $128

13. The market for under $150 vapes is littered with crap. That doesn't mean everything is crap, but you have to be very careful. I've been using a Focus Vape for about a year now and it's withstood the test of time. I have the older version, the newer one has a digital display. And I just did a search and the first hit has it on sale at $99. I paid $140 when I bought the older version.

There are definitely better vapes out there. But I don't think you'll find a better one for under $150.