Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help what are these? Seeds of another plant?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by orcannic, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Hi,

Experienced grower and confused.. Im making canna butter for medical use, and have many times before. Its cooking in a double boiler now. Oddly, Im noticing many small, amber colored seed looking things, much smaller than cannabis seeds. I cannot imagine any way these got this many seeds of something else on the buds- they were grown in a tidy greenhouse. Its really hard to see them with a hand lens and silmutaneously poke with a needle but they.. seem like seeds.

Could they possibly be fused trichomes or something? They seem to float, are kinda crispy, and also cling to the side of the pot.

**This is the first time I have decarboxylated**, so could something have occurred in the dry oven-cooking process? It seems I cannot find them anywhere upon inspection in the plant material, but did probably see a few in the empty pyrex I decarboxylated in and definitely floating in the butter...

What is going on???

Thank you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. They look like underdeveloped seeds. Perhaps you had a branch hermie, but harvested before the seeds fully formed. Welcome to the forum, mate.

3. I think so, and they floated and were noticed because they were crispified in the decarbox process... was so weird at first. Thank you for the reply

• Agree Agree x 1