Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! what am i doing wrong??? :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Jul 14, 2011.

1. it's 21cm Glass Socket Bong by Micro

this one, i put some ice in it and then water a couple/cm away form the carb hole. i then attempted to fit a metal screen and it would keep folding up and flipping over and springing out so i let it fall and i got it covering 3/4 of the bowl at an angle and it sat at the very top of the bowl. i put my weed it, torch it and i can see the milky smoke going down the stem but the rest of the bong doesn't milk up just slight vapour i dont know if its because of the screen not being in snugg right at the bottom instead its at the top i don't know, my hand remained over the carb at all times, please help me, thank you! :smoke:

2. You don't need a screen for a bong. Make sure the carb is covered and the bong is air-tight.

3. It might not be airtight

4. yeah but the whole in the bowl is massive....

5. I had the same one, i filled it with marbles for diffusion, use brass pipescreens and shove them down with a pencil so it stays in snug. (the hole in the bowl IS massive I agree) Mine was named lil' bastard since it was small but packed a hit. Breaks on first fall every time guaranteed. the carb hole I found a piece of wood that fin inside and used that cement putty to keep it still in, that way you can shove small ice cubes down the tube, it makes it super coool. Its strange what you are describing...maybe too much water? try less water see what happens.