Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help what’s on my weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Angel v, Oct 6, 2019.

1. I picked up a eighth and I noticed some white crystal spots on it what u guys think?it was only on like 3 nugs

Attached Files:

2. Well FOR ME it is still kind of hard to tell what it is from the pic.......but the ONLY thing I can THINK it would be is mold.............

3. Have you cut it off and examined it? Whatever it is, it’s definitely a contaminant.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I guess it could be a "web or nest" of some sort too..........

5. Powdery mildew

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. looks bad man

7. Looks like rot. I wouldn’t smoke it

8. I think I've seen something like that before but just can't remember. Dried up snail eggs?

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's the white mold that happens when ppl cure weed but don't open the jar. Can also occur when a little moisture (like from washing hands and not drying), gets on the buds before they go into a baggie. Seen it a bunch.

If I'm correct just wipe it. If it's what it looks like, it will wipe away, but I still wouldn't smoke those buds that have it. Carefully inspect the inside of the buds that don't appear to have it. It can form inside as well.

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Damn bro! That looks either really neat, or really scary. I’m not too sure about this one. I’m stumped lol. Sorry dudeman

11. Maybe just pick that shit off or have someone you don’t really like be a guinie pig. Jk, don’t really do that last one

12. I zoomed in. Looks like rock salt LOL.

OP playin games.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. What I've seen before that looks like that wasn't a cotton like mass, it was solid with defined borders. It looked more like little chunks of a hard white plastic. I never did know what it was but it didn't look as if it had invaded the surrounding bud. The picture isn't focused well enough to make any guesses about how safe it would be to simply dig out and smoke the rest so probably caution says cut it out and any part of the bud that touches it, like a surgeon excising a tumor. I wonder if OP will be back, I'm guessing not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Very strange indeed

15. Cotton

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Definetly mold

17. Find a new seller or tell that dude to replace your order bro

18. Back in the day, it wasn’t uncommon to find little balls of slag (small balls of iron/steel that are produced when welding or cutting metal). The “Hoods” or the “Big Pushers” down in Allentown Pennsylvania would throw an ounce or so into every pound just to jip their clientele. Man, some people can be dirtier than you or I can even imagine.
    Still, I hope that it wasn’t something like that for you. Or anyone for that matter.
    I’m sending happy, clean, abundance, and good bud quality vibes and wishes to all stoners out there. May we all get baked in peace and in good health.

19. Have you ever seen the movie ,snowpiercer,
    The scene where they are making food is, not surprisingly surprising

Sent from my Alcatel_5008R using Grasscity Forum mobile app