Help!! What’s happening to my plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Punky_Brewster, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I’ve been seeing more and more of this (these brown circles on the leaves)! I’m cutting off the infected leaves but I have no idea what’s happening.

Is this septoria? IMG_6661.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could be pH fluctuations. Leaf Septoria, as you mentioned. Water spots intensified by sitting in direct sun.

What's your routine? (Nutrients? Watering?)
    Is this older or newer growth.
    Is this the only leaf affected?
    Veg or Bloom cycle?

I think it looks very healthy and isn't showing horrible symptoms.

3. Well, I’m pretty new to all of this so I hope I can answer you correctly.

These are outdoor plants and have just entered flowering (maybe by two weeks). In fairness I’ve seen a bit of this throughout their grow but it’s starting to spread.

Because they’re outdoor I can’t control PH, however I’ve just started adding nutrients as of 3 weeks ago (Advance Nutrients micro, bloom, grow, and have now added Bud Candy and Bud X to the mix).

Should I step away from the Nutes and flush for a week? I was also thinking of getting a fungicide spray.

This is older growth, and it’s on a bunch of leaves. A small percentage (maybe 5%).

4. Perhaps a photo of the plant.
    Outdoors, not every leaf looks perfect.

5. Extra pics! IMG_6667.JPG IMG_6668.JPG

6. No worries to be seen; rock on!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks!

With it being my first grow, I’m really paranoid. I’d hate to get this close to the finish line only to be taken out in the final stretch.

I’m removing any infected leaves. Should I continue to do this? We’re talking maybe 5-7 leaves per every 2-3 days max

8. What you do is measure the run off water when you water em'. That gives you the PPM's and PH. Adjust as needed.

9. No.... stop removing leaves;
    your plant looks wonderful.