Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP Weird Reaction

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gbogbo, Jan 19, 2019.

1. #1 Gbogbo, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    So the last time I smoked I had this really weird sensation where touch would be delayed. I would touch my neck and mentally I know that I’m touching my skin but the actual feeling of skin on skin doesn’t register in my brain. So, this lasted for the entire day(I had gotten high around 1pm), one more day and then well into the next day like around 5pm it stopped. I have really low tolerance so I don’t have to smoke a lot to get high, about a 1/4 of a gram.
    I got high again today and another weird thing (as well as the sensation thing) happened. So I was talking to my friend on the phone and as part of a joke I fake cried, but then started real crying. I finally stopped crying and tried to explain to him what was happening and I said “Whenever I try to fake sad as a joke I actually start crying” but what I actually said was “whenever I try to fake sad” and at the word “sad” I started bawling. I tried explaining again but with the word “scared” but then I got so scared that I fell to the ground and started scrambling around and saying “They’re coming for me” and I was legitimately so scared like I was watching a horror movie. This would happen whenever I thought or said any emotion like “angry”. I tried explaining again with the word “angry” and I started cursing my friend out so heavily and got so angry I blocked him and hung up.

I finally calmed down after some time, and now I’m wondering what happened? What were those weird instances?

TLDR - I got high, and my sense of touch was delayed. I got high a second time and every emotion I thought of I started strongly having.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 Joker1121, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    You were too high just like you said. Next time, if you like, think positive emotions instead of negatives like angry, sad, and scared. You didn't check your reactions to anything positive. Thanks for posting your experience. Your mind is a powerful force. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you have a problem with hypochondria? I've been especially sensitive emotionally at times when high, like tearing up during movies but I knew it was the pot fucking with my emotions. I've never busted out bawling but I suppose it was something similar.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thanks for the advice

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. No I don’t have an issue with hypochondria, but I struggle with depression

6. Why would you smoke again if you had a bad reaction the first time lol

7. Wasn’t my first time smoking, just the past two times have been strange.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. You should've thought horny. You woulda had to relieve yourself. Then you'd really have some sensations. Nothing better than an O when your high.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Why don't you try micro dosing & see if it has the same effects

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Good idea

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Good idea

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cannabis is known to heighten emotions. Are you a pretty emotional person in general? Maybe it is the strain, I do find certain strains to be a bit more stimulating than others.

13. Just remember you can always smoke more man just give it 15/20 mins after you smoke to see if you need more..

I had a bad reaction to weed once so I started microdosing to ease myself back into it, also don't smoke on an empty stomach I always eat something before my first smoke of the day

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lightweight. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Fuck that dude lmao last time I didn't eat anything & smoked I tripped out & had an anxiety attack lmaoo, it was also related to a hernia I had which I didn't know I had so that made me freak out more :laughing::laughing:

I could probably smoke without eating now but I know I'll get hungry so it's easier to eat first :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  16. If you don't mind me asking why do you smoke? Is it for fun or do you use it for pain ect?

I used to smoke for fun but now I use weed daily for pain relief rather then take meds that make me have withdrawals if I miss a dose :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes Man! Next time you get high and feel anxious.. write down your thoughts. see the stupid shit your thinking about.

I would advice you as a non professional to download Headspace.. free app that teaches you to Meditate.. It will teach you how to calm down when you feel anxious or worried. its gonna help u for sure.. use this app every day when sober..

Also try do some workout. if u feel anxious go outside.. if its cold outside it will calm u down.. but headspace will help u do it everywere u are.

Also smoke less is good.

But look at it this way.. The weed is showing you that you are deadling with deep inner issues that needs to be adress. Probably something in your life that you need to change.. You know what you need to do but procrastinate..

The only way to really feel anxious is if you have anxious thoughts that feels stronger during the weed high. its crazy

18. I wouldn’t say I’m pretty emotional but perhaps the suppressed emotions came out

19. I smoke for stress/mental relief. And yeah prescribed drugs are a slippery slope

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I’ll definitely do that, usually I don’t wait for small periods while smoking, so I’ll be sure to next time

• Winner Winner x 1