Help Weird leaf colours

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Charliepork, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Hi all,

Can anyone help diagnose this problem ??

Thanks

2. Sorry forgot picks

Attached Files:

3. You been feeding those girls? If so, how so?

4. Hi I'm using a watering can and advanced nutrients ab, anything else I can tell you to aid me??

5. Medium?

6. It's a 60/40 by a firm called gold label. I believe it's clay pebbles and coco

7. Your plants are expressing an Mg deficit, as long as the ph remains low (I'm assuming but pics seem to bear this out) your girls will be lacking in nutrient uptake of Mg.

8. So I need to increase my ph ? Thank you so much for your help so far.

9. #9 mmman, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    I'm assuming your ph is low and Mg is being locked out. Do you monitor ph in any way. Is gold label supposed to be an organic substrate?

10. Yes but it's via taking a small vial and adding droplets. Probably not the best way. I figure my ph is about 6 using the colour chart ?? I have ph pal plus somewhere guess I should find it ?? How do you mean substrate ?

11. Substrate and medium are the same. If it read around 6 it's probably lower than that. Is your medium supposed to be organic?

12. If it is indeed magnesium def (my first thought as well) then epsom salt as a foliar is the fastest remedy at .5-2tsp per gallon.

13. Poke 's got you covered my friend.

14. Hi plantin seeds, how long would that take to remedy and what if it's not a mag def. could the ph 6 cause this ?? Thanks

15. Sorry I mean poke. Mmmmn thanks yes it's supposed to be organic I yhink ?

16. I didnt mean to push you out brother, was just standin over your shoulder lookin, mumblin to meself :smoke:

17. #17 mmman, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
  18. Look at this chart for a comprehensive understanding.
    [​IMG]

epsom salt is magnesium sulfate. You can buy it almost anywhere. You could say its organic. :)

Jump in anytime my friend.   :smoking:

20. Hi thanks for so many helpful replys. Just one last thing. How long will this take to fix ??? Thanks