Help week 7/8 flower and I have bugs

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mglory, Sep 28, 2017.

1. What can I use DIY style to fix this? I'm about two weeks away don't wanna chop early. Can I just remove all these leaves since I'll be flushing next week anyway? Please help and thanks. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Z798BL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. try neem oil ,,or if iyou want take the leaves off i think that near to harvest it wont really matter that much ,,,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The problem is spraying buds causes bud rot. I got some on mine last crop from trying to keep some spider mites under control.

There's a newer product GH makes called exile that is approved to use up to harvest on fruits and veggies. I used that a bit but I didn't want it around close to harvest.

When I got close to harvest I only used a product called SNS 217 that is a rosemary oil based product to keep them at bay enough that I didn't get webs.

Another thing I did is I made a spray bottle of 50% alcohol/water mixed with a few drops of dishsoap. I would spray the under canopy with this, the top of the pots, and the floor. I tried as much as I could to not spray any on the buds since alcohol dissolves THC but this is a good homemade contact pest killer that doesn't really harm plants much.

I also just got given a free sample of a product called flying skull nuke em. I've been using it to help sterilize my grow area for next crop. It's supposed to be all organic and non toxic.
    Welcome to Flying Skull Plant Products - Start Growing with Tomorrow's Technology Today!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks

5. Thank you my friend/ ill try the 50% alcohol solution and dishsoap. Not in the budget to buy anything right now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Go really light with it on the buds but if you're careful with it you should be able to keep them from a full takeover.

• Like Like x 1
  7. i just removed all those fan leaves, most were yellowed so the bugs and the plants had em pretty much drained. there were a few that still had some life but i took them anyway. all large older fan leaves, a few smaller ones near the buds. I guess ill see what happens. I just dont want the plant to herm out at this point. If i have to wait another week to harvest, (which i dont think ill have to since these leaves were already pretty much dead) at least they wont have any chemical tastes...i did my last feed on this particular plant today with heavy nutes and molasses. next two weeks will be solely water and molasses. thanks for the advice guys!

8. Don’t spray neem oil on buds - you will be smoking it.

You can cut those fan leaves and unfortunately there’s not a lot else you can do at this stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1