HELP! Week 2 and a half new to growing!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by XcLuSiVe, Jan 26, 2018.

1. PICTURES BELOW! Hey guys I just wanted some tips or info on my plants I live in LV but don’t really have friends that smoke or know that I grow I was just wondering am I doing it right? I have to 2 LED gooseneck lights, I use fox farms soil, I water it everyday and the temperature is around 65-67 area. Please help me or at least give me tips I took 2 seeds unknown gender and strain so this is gonna be interesting.

Attached Files:

2. I just planted the little one about 3 days ago.

3. I would cut back how much you water. That soil looks almost like mud. Try waiting till the top 3/4 of an inch (top knuckle of your index finger) of your soil is dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking great so far! Plenty of help on this forum. Feel free to follow me on here and also direct message me questions anytime. I enjoy helping

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

5. Thanks for that tip I’m growing in two red solo cups completely indoor and I was wondering would I need a transplant? If so when.

6. Thank you so much I’ve been stressing over this plant and it’s good to know this is a friendly community.

7. Slow your roll bro poke hole in the bottoms of those cups and slight fan blowing. Too wet let cups dry out roots need to have to search for water

8. You transplant when the leaves reach the edge of the cup.

9. I have a fan blowing on them and there are holes at the bottom of the cups.

10. As you can see mine have a long way to go too before transplant

11. Also one more question how should I go about the lighting times with the 2 LED Goosenecks? They are very bright and I could also dim and time them. I haven’t really given the plants that much darkness I’ve been desperate about this grow so I have them on full blast all the time.

12. Plants look beautiful.

13. I usually transplant once the leaves start spreading over the edge of the cup. Lots of friendly people on this forum so never hesitate to ask questions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum