Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help weed smells like Bleach.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsGetLiftedyo, Jun 30, 2010.

1. So I'm with my cuz and we were just about smoke his weed but it smells like bleach cleaner and it's not super strong but like the smell matches that of bleach exactly and I was wondering what would happen to us if we smoked it anyway???

Btw I told him he should get his money back and we should just not smoke it but he insists that we do.

2. Hes not getting his money back, a dealer doesnt have a satisfaction garunteed policy. if you dont feel comfortable, dump it and get some from a new dealer

3. this has happened to me before dude. I wouldnt worry, I asked my dude about it when I had it, and he said the bags were stuffed in a smell-hiding bag that had dryer sheets in it, and that smell came off on the bags.

OR your grower didnt flush the chemicals out of the plant well enough before harvest.

Either way, continue toking!

4. When in doubt, throw it out man that's all I can say. Bleach is some nasty shit.

5. Does it smell like dryer sheets or bleach? dryer sheats are whack but still excusible but if it really smells like bleach throw it out somebody fucked with it who knows why but if it were for a good reason your dealler woulda made you pay extra for it.

6. ^ it smells like bleach to me.

I'm just gonna let my cuz go ahead and start without me and I'll watch over him too make sure he's okay. Thanks for the advice everyone and I'll report back in soon.

• Like Like x 1

7. mad high but this is my theory, maybe the dealer bleached the weed to make the THC crystals seem danker....:smoke:

8. Jizz smells like bleach. Maybe you pissed him off so he nutted in your weed

9. if its dripping bleach i would be a little more worried but if you think its bad stuff dump it and talk to him bout it. and if he makes a huge deal about you asking questions its time for a new dealer.

10. Your telling us your semen smells like bleach... Okay.

Yeah if you have any doubts about weed just toss it, it's not worth it.

11. well bleach cleans stuff so your lungs and mouth will be clean if you smoke it.

12. If it was soaked with bleach it would lose pigment... watch it for a day and if it gets less green then don't smoke it... if it smells like bleach it could just be really good stuff.. never know unless I got it in front of me...

13. haha i dont think it works like that, but if it did im sure some people would try it

14. Totally does. I think. not too sure. possibly. But just smoke it anyways. You know how epic you would be if you died after smoking weed. Everyone will know your name. They might also want to bring you back from the grave to kill you again for making legalization completely impossible.

15. haha i would have to blame the bleach not the bud if that happened. and we would use this thread as proof that he smoked tainted bud.

16. Bleach tastes so good, not gonna lie.

17. get out the shot glasses :bongin:

18. Bleach instead of water in a bong= amazing.

19. in a soda can bong

20. a metal bong?
    soda can bong doesnt really work.... unless your high and figure out how to do it