Help! Want to make Hash, But not sure which way to do it!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bigdaddy89, Sep 27, 2009.

1. yea, i just found a few ditch plants they were about 7 1/2 ft. females but were touched by male pollen and were covered in seeds i dont feel like drying and curing these buds because they will most likely suck. so i figured i could just make some hash.

I dont know what the best way to do it would be, i have everything stripped down and all the buds, seeds and leaves off the stalks and now what should i do?? i have about 8oz of this stuff. Is there anything i can do with the big stalks even?? :confused: Please Reply.......

2. there is a really good tutorial for making hash from the fan leaves, check out the stickies. Doesn't take much effort really to make it, according to the tutorial.

3. the most efficient way would be making QWISO, imo...
    just make a first wash with the buds only and short washing for the peak quality...
    then afterwards throw all the stems, leaves and washed buds together and make a second batch... not as pure but more of it;)

4. Yeah, for your situation, it sounds like QWISO is best.

Bubble hash is my overall favorite, but it's not worth making or buying the bags unless you are going to have a reasonable amount of plant material on a regular basis.