Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help w/ One hitter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Juicy Jayz, May 30, 2012.

1. #1 Juicy Jayz, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    So today my friend went and got me my first piece of glass, a one hitter.

Now he doesn't smoke so he did not know what to look for he just asked me what I wanted in a 20 dollar range and I said a one hitter would be nice, im having a problem though I don't know how to put a screen in it. Ive tried pushing it through with a small plastic stick but it gets scrunched up...

It also doesnt get tight with a small intake hole like all the other one hitters ive seen.

Here are pics, can anyone help?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A pic of the bowl would help

3. Added pics of the bowl

4. It really is confusing me, ive never seen anything like it.

5. Are you sure those arent pictures of the carb o_O

6. I wouldn't use a screen with that. Pack it up and hit it.

7. There is no carb, theres one hole on top and one on the bottom

you don't understand the weed will just fall through, nowhere in there does it get narrower to hold it.

8. Its a one hitter man....you just put a nug into it not any grinded up shit

9. So I just jam a nug in there and light? and it doesnt matter if its sticking out a bit does it?

10. just make sure its not too tight, make sure it doesnt fall out. and yeah youll be fine try it out

11. That's weird, never seen anything like that. Maybe try cutting a piece off of the screen and jamming it in there with like a needle or something?

12. Looks some retarted gas station shit. You're underage I'm guessing, so just use it as best you can, or shit can it, tossing in a whole nug is a waste.

13. As I said my friend bought it, if it were me I would go for something that looked like a bat.

14. Can anyone else take a look at this?

15. Perhaps do I load the narrow end then toke from the fatter end? It truly is nothing like ive seen before

16. Smoked one of these yesterday. Not exactly it but a glass one hitter with no carb. Anyway.. We hit it out of the fatter side an put the bud in the smaller side

17. Why not just buy it yourself..? :ey:

18. you need smaller more round screens

19. Im gonna be trying that, whenever I put anything in the fat end it just falls through but I put some tobacco in the skinny end and it held. Hopefully I pickup today

I just got home from another country, he was coming to my house and saw a headshop on the way and just called me and asked if I wanted something, most likely in a week or 2 im gonna go get my own, ive always wanted a nice glass bat.

20. That's certainly a strange looking one hitter. The bowl should look something like this.

You load on this end ---> ]---- <---- Smoke through this end.

I've owned plenty of one hitters, and they all have had a bowl, and a little hole for the smoke to travel through. Are you sure your friend bought you a one hitter and not a piece to a larger apparatus?