HELP, Vaporizer is not working.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fylfowler, Feb 17, 2013.

1. So I bought a new vape two days ago and Have been able to smoke out of it about 5 or 6 times. Yesterday morning I woke up turn it on and was able to use it fine but when I went to use it later that morning the heating element was not working at all. I went out all day and when I got back yesterday night I went to test it and it worked perfectly again. But When I went use it again today I had the same problem.

So can anyone explain to me what the fuck is going on with it? And maybe tell me a way to fix it?
    Btw its an "Bliss Air Freshener BL-011"

2. did you buy it in person or online if you bought it in person id just return it tho most places wont do returns id still take it back to the place you got it explaine what happent say you were vaping lavander or somthin especially if you have a warranty and see what they have to say other then that maybe a lose connection inside the unit... with out taking the thing apart my self i cant really tell ya how to fix it

3. Alright, I think I'll go back to the shop I bought it at and try to exchange it or something. Thanks for the reply tho.

4. make sure you clean it if there is any sort of resin build up

5. What is the benifit to a vape. Heard about them never.tried them.

6. well with a vape it dose less harm to the lungs (any type of smoke harms the lungs) as your not inhaling any smoke just hot air pretty much it can also help bring out the flavor in a bud and allows for better dosage if you are a medical patient and is alot let harsh unless you have the temp set way to high along with tons of other reasons i have heard that being said i personally think vapes are over rated i only ever use mine when im sick other wise its the bong for me

7. My bong.i love. And I like the hooka to but.to lazy to go through the effort all the time .

8. What BudButler said as well as they have a way higher effiency than any other method except edibles and tinctures.

There they make you more high off less bud, although they aren't as "filling" as a bong hit

9. ^i don't believe they actually get you higher with less i have used both bong and vape and honestly it's about the same and vapes can waste weed also by leaving the vape on and not hitting it (desktop vape) it can still burn through weed

10. BUT if you vape at the right temperature you won't ever "burn" weed, it should just turn brown by the end. With the remaining already been vaped weed you can save it up and make butter/oil with it and bake/cook with it!
    I do this on a regular basis and it lasts me a lot longer than I would if I used pipe/bong, plus there's two regular users in this household. With the amount of butter we end up with we have cookies, muffins, rice crispy squares to last month or two, depending how ambitious I get haha.

11. Way better foe the lungs.

12. it comes down to personal preference an i just dont like em

13. Your second statement is understandable, but its undeniable they get you higher, as long as we're assuming that "higher" means more actives from cannabis. You may enjoy the smokey taste more, or enjoy your body's immune system response to the "tar", or maybe even the overall "feel" or "experience". But one thing that's absolute fact is that vaporizers are going to get you higher.

Its also not true at all that leaving the vape on wastes weed. Desktop vapes use convection heating as a rule, which means its heated AIR that is being pulled through your weed. If you are not inhaling, no vapor is produced. Its literally impossible to waste.

Out of curiosity, what vape do you have, and have you connected it to your bong? Comparing smoke and vapor makes sense, but smoke+bong vs vapor without one doesn't seem like an objective experience. Maybe its the bong you miss. I always vape through one.