Help us settle an issue please

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by korysclones, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Last night my bf went upstairs to use the bathroom. He always takes a long time to crap, but he was in there for 2 hours! And I think he took his laptop with him. The part I don't like is that he locked the bedroom door "by accident". Big deal or no? Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Sorrow, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

3. The bathroom is a mans office, we do spend lots of time in there, two hours is a looooong time but still not too big a deal.

4. Fuck yeah it's a big deal! Who locks the bathroom when the take a "crap"? If I were you I would smell his dick every time he comes home and if it smells funny start sucking it to see if it taste funny... If he's been fucking behind your back then he shouldn't be able to cum again.. That's when u take him to the room and fuck him to see if the bastard cums..I know he fucking around. You should try those things and get back go us.The nerve of that bastard for locking the door... Us men are scum sometimes

5. If he leaving the house? Because if he isn't then I don't see a big deal, unless you care about him jerkin it, and in that case every guy does it haha so

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. How do you lock a door by accident unless its one of those push in knobs. Sounds like he was havin some "alone" time. Doesn't seem harmful

7. What does locking the bedroom door have to do with him taking a 2 hour trip to the bathroom?

Did you mean bathroom door? And if so, why the heck are you trying to open the door while he poops?

2 hours is a bit excessive, sure. But nothing to get all worked up about.

8. #8 Adam182, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    2 hours in the bathroom is long as fuck! I say he's hiding something from you, whether its good or bad is another question, some people will hide the stupidest shit.

Either that or he has some pretty serious constipation. Have you not asked what took him 2 hours in the bathroom?

9. Some answers... yes its is a push button, but its stiff and you have to push hard to lock it. bathroom is in the bedroom, and it has its own lock. I'm not worried he is cheating. We have an open relationship. If he wanted to boink somebody he could. Also, I really don't care if he was jerking off. We all have that right. My issue is more about being locked out of my room. That and he was "going to be right back, just needed to pee". We had been hanging out in the garage together (as we frequently do). What I find strange is he snuck his laptop up there on the dl. That and I thought it was rude to leave me hanging like that.... keep the comments coming. I'm glad for the feedback. Btw, this poll was his suggestion. Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You can't have an open relationship if you're not open to communication.    Ask him.  

11. #11 chucklezzb, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    [quote name="korysclones" post="19374154" timestamp="1390232451"]Some answers... yes its is a push button, but its stiff and you have to push hard to lock it. bathroom is in the bedroom, and it has its own lock. I'm not worried he is cheating. We have an open relationship. If he wanted to boink somebody he could. Also, I really don't care if he was jerking off. We all have that right. My issue is more about being locked out of my room. That and he was "going to be right back, just needed to pee". We had been hanging out in the garage together (as we frequently do). What I find strange is he snuck his laptop up there on the dl. That and I thought it was rude to leave me hanging like that.... keep the comments coming. I'm glad for the feedback. Btw, this poll was his suggestion. Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]hahahaha seriously? Keep it green!

12. I did ask. He turned it all on me. Said he was just lost in thought. It still feels like he is hiding something.Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. If you dont care if he is fucking someone else theres not a whole lot else to worry about

14. My guess is he has another girl in there who he shags and then sneaks out the house. If I were you Id go out and sleep with some random lad to get back at him. Its blatantly obvious hes cheating on you if hes in the toilet 2 hours

15. To be honest I think he takes the laptop in there to Skype / message another chick he is intoSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="korysclones" post="19374192" timestamp="1390233085"]I did ask. He turned it all on me. Said he was just lost in thought. It still feels like he is hiding something.Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] clearly he is hiding something. I've never taken my laptop with me to shit. Let alone taken a two hour dump. locking you out of the entire bedroom is the red flag IMO. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Thank you. That's how I feel. Its out of his normal to be like this. Something just feels really strange about it all.Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. He's probably jacking off. Lmao.

Chill.

19. pretty possible. or maybe he started playing a game or something and just zoned in and forgot he was shitting on the toilet. but still, who brings their lap top to take a shit? kind of weird... phone is so much easier.