Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!! Urgent!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Nov 24, 2009.

1. #1 Coldgreenetea, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
    ok, I just set up my hookah like 5min ago. My parents are cool with hookah (tobacco) but not weed. Well, right now they are sleeping. I just put like 2g in my bowl and mixed it with shisha and it smells like weed. I have aspoof and it helps but i have no windows in my room....HRLP

btw, if my plan goes well, im bout to get ripped...my tolerance is super low

like 10min now....starting to get more hookah flavor...i hope this helps.

btw, im starting to feel it hehehe

2. fuck.. so its a prison? :( My condolences

I missed your question though, but sounds like your doing pretty fine. Enjoy :p

3. In absolute emergencies when nothing else is available, burning toilet paper on a plate can sometimes help.

4. Just smoke more tobacco. I'd imagine the hookah smoke would overpower the bud smell. What was the tobacco-weed ratio?

5. I would suggest packing another bowl of just shisha and smoking it to help even out the ratio/diminish the smell. Also, if they're passed out you have a good 6-8 hrs for the smell to settle. Maybe use air freshener or burn an incense if you got 'em.

6. Well I only smoked a little bit of the bowl, just the top is burnt. But my mom woke me up this morning, no smell or anything...plus i had fresh laundry in my room so dryer sheet spoof helped.