Help! Urgent!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by carcass, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Quick rundown of the situation;

4 bedroom house, 4 guys living in it. 2 guys 5 months behind on rent, getting evicted tomorrow. Worst comes to worst, me and the other guy are going to sell the house and most likely get an apt, but i'd of course prefer a house.

Now, what the HELL am I going to do with my plant? it comes to my chest (i'm 6'4) and is pretty wide... a friend said he'd "babysit" but how can i get it to his place?

And would it be safe to grow in an apartment, or should I bust my ass to get a new house?

2. I'd say get some black garbage bags, cover your plant, and take it to your buddy's house at like 2 in the morning.. it may look a little fishy, but i guess it beats looking really fishy at like noon haha.. and about the apartment it just depends on who you rent off of, some people at my school grow in their apartment because there are never any inspections, but i could never do it because my landlord checks every room for damage at the end of every month and if he saw a big green plant that smells skunky... well.. I'd be screwed haha. So i guess what I'm trying to say is wait a little while to make sure your landlord doesn't want to inspect your place much then grow.. or hide it really good in the house.. sorry if that doesn't make much sense.. I'm blazed and full of ideas haha

3. it's not like i can just wait to find out if they inspect though... i already have an almost full grown plant! i feel like i'll probably just have to cut her down =/

4. :eek: no no!! man i have an idea.. find a nice secluded place in the woods with lots of sun, and a small stream/pond/some water source whatever. Dig a hole, and plant that bitch. In a few months you'll have a monster with buds everywhere. If its already chest height, and you planted it outside for a few months.. wow. Think of how big it would be at the end of the summer. In my eyes this is the best possible solution.. well second best.. The best thing you could do is give it to me.. haha jk

5. I moved 6 plants about a foot tall each during the day with black trash bags across the city from a house to my new apt. I suggest you do it during the day, make sure that all safety inspections in new place are done before taking it there. Otherwise have ur friend babysit till new place is set then move again. Don't worry, the odds of getting pulled over for a black trash bag are slim to none. I had to move my six plants in 3 trips and did it fine, even living in California where the sheriffs are dicks.

6. Just move it covered. Those cardboard "wardrobe" boxes are perfect. Cheap too.

7. it's too tall to stand up in any vehicle i have though.

i might just clone it, then do what that guy up there said, and try and plant it outdoors near my current house