Help urgent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenGriffin, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hey GC,
    So i started my first grow on Aug.11. I germ'd 6 Jillybean seeds and 4 came out good. i planted them aug.11 and they still havent broke the soil. i have been watering daily but nothing has happend for 10 days is it time to give up? is there something else i can do? Please help :(

2. What method did you use to germinate them? Which way was the seed oriented when you planted it? What kind of soil are you using? Have you tested the water to see what the PH is?

3. Also, planting season is March/April unless you are indooring. Sounds like you are over watering too. The dirt should be pretty dry when it's time to water. I got a lot of good info from the stickies and journals.

4. It's possible that if you planted the seeds a little deep, they could still be trying to break ground but probably not. I would keep the soil moistened for 2 weeks before I gave up. (Once you get that far into it, you can carefully dissect the soil and see whats up with your bean!)