Help, unknown problem

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mathscp27, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Mi starting a new run and in having this rare issue with some leaves.
    I dont know what deficency can be

Attached Files:

2. Temp n humidity?

• Like Like x 1
  3. looks like she's hungry mate. What's in the reservoir and what's the ppm/ph numbers?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Also what light you got and how far is it from the plant? Light bleaching can make the leaves go pale too. Hard to tell proper colour from the pic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. looks hungry to me as well ..mac,,

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Feed the poor thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 20.6 celcius, 34% humidity

8. 1510 ppm and 5.5 Ph

9. I’ll feed her, thanks. Look a little more Green today :)

10. Hey boss, I think that might be too high of ppms for the baby.

11. Its because the tap water, but in trying to soften the water with Better water always i can

12. May I ask what your tap measures in at, untreated by you? What do you use to condition your water?

13. Lack of food

• Like Like x 2
  14. The tap water marks 1,700 ppm. I decrease the ppm progressively With better cuality bottled water

15. Is it in your ability to get an RO (Reverse Osmosis) water filter? I know boiling water is a pain, and you may find one for maybe 60-80 $us.

16. Next month i can invest in a osmosis system, for now bottled mineral is the best option i know

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wow!! Jesus christ mate, that's hands down the worst I've ever seen lol.
    Is the meter definately on ppm setting and not e/c? Still bad like but only half as bad haha.
    Fuck man I'm not even sure you can grow with that. Well find out soon enough though.
    Give them like 200-300ppm veg nutes. No more than that for the next couple weeks.
    Ph 5.7

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Yeah the tap water its terrible, bus is posible.
    This is my second run in this condition and the previous crop Was fantastic.

19. Fuck yeah mate! I can't believe you can grow with that water, Where in earth are you that your tap water is so bad?
    I'd be refusing to pay my council tax if mine went over 100ppm.
    It's been a solid 48ppm every time I've checked for 4 years.
    Scottish water, one of the big reasons for brexit and refusal of indipendance.
    The English want it.
    Their balance of safe tap water - people ratio will go minus in about 15 years.
    If they don't own us we can charge them whatever we want for our water. :love-m3j:
    Which funilly enough is mostly peoples recycled toilet and bath water.
    Some dish water.
    Bit of washing machine run off and some dead animal parts/goldfish n shit like that.
    All recycled, chlorinated and pumped to us at 48ppm, ph 7-7.2 in unlimited supply.
    Tastes so much cleaner than bottled water its unbelievable.
    It's mental the things we take for granted.

• Like Like x 1
  20. easier option may be to switch to a soil grow.

just sayin....