Help!!! Underwater? Dead? Recover? Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreenyBridges, Jul 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Is this a under watering issue? And can they be saved?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Soil looks wet.
    I'd say over watering.
    Lift the pot if it's heavy leave it for a few days.. if its light.. give er a good watering. But my bet is its heavy.
    Hopefully you dont get rootrot/damper

Best of luck
    &
    Happy growings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hey there!!! they are light as hell......and the soil very dry.....can they be saved?

4. i let one get way too dry once.. submerged the whole pot in a trash can of water for 10 minutes to get it to where there were no dry spots and she did fine.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Give the girl some water :) Water until they run off just abit on the bottom of the pots,
    They certainly can be saved.
    I have one that went through x3 snow storms, x6 bug sprays, fell through a glass table, the umbrella fell ontop of it also a tarp blew overtop of it..*months ago*
    Standing 55" tall today*outdoors* starting to flower, but I'm telling you this because they're not that *easy* to kill in my opinion and experiences..
    20200627_193411.jpg

I also had one that blew over in a pot, roots ripped out and all.. *big wind storm*
    So I dug a hole in the ground and threw it in, tried standing it up.. couple days later I looked. It was wilted over to death.. I almost chucked it in the compost..i didnt tho, i figured leave it for mother nature to just do its thing.. a week later looked over in the corner area of my back yard..*its alil bushy over there* the girl was growing nice n green haha all she needed was some water and time and a new place to root.. shes standing 42" tall and flowering.. Screenshot_20200708-091801_Gallery.jpg
    I also I have indoor girls flowering but anyways give your girl some water and wait a few days.
    Also do you check the ph of your water before waterings? If not it may be something you want to look into.. also checking ph @ runoff.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If its thirsty it will look happy pretty soon after a drink.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If they are light like you say then definitely needs water. Those are no where near gone, should perk right up within 90 minutes or so. I usually let my bottom leaves get like that between waterings just to make sure they are dry enough.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Water they will look good in no time

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Plants need to have a moist feeding zone at all times. only time I worry about over-watering is with seedlings and saplings after that I make sure my plants have a 200 to 500 PPM zone of food all the time. Sometimes it's water most of the times it's feed. You should be water or feeding every day even in soil

10. If in soil do a slurry test. Take a large shot glass of soil. Dig down a little. Than put that into a Tupperware small container. Than put the equal amount of distilled water. Stir for 1 minute and than stick ur ph meter than ur ppm meter. This will show u what's going on! So if ppms are over 400 u just need water and microbes if u use them. Under 400 ppm feed