Help under my bed???????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BobMarleyB, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well you might think im really dumb but my friend and i are growing pot outside. Now and its a good size but its gonna get cold in a month and we are thinking of bring it inside????? But under the bed its a lage space mabey 3 feet high and im sure some on could live under there and every thing is closed off its like a cabnit/bed but if we were to slant the plant and sprayit and give it a good light and put a fan under there would the one plant grow and what els would i need???????? Im not worryed about the smell just i dont want any one to see the plant :smoking: How much is a light that will make it grow?

2. You are far, FAR too immature to be growing cannabis, I don\'t even care how old you are. You could be 19 for all I know. Do your parents know you use the computer?

The answers to your questions are all over this site, in the FAQs and in other posts about growing in small confined areas. If you\'re absolutely dead set on growing cannabis, you\'ll find your answers by exercising a little self reliance. If you don\'t feel like learning this skill now, you\'ll probably learn it when you get your first paper route.

I have absolutely no intention of answering your question directly, as I\'d feel responsible if you somehow managed to set your crib on fire in the middle of the night and burn down your house. My advice is to stick to coloring. If you can\'t handle my advice, click the reputation icon, cry me a river, or do both.

Baby jesus is crying.

3. Wow way to be immature.....

Dude I\'ve been there before,you just need ventilation....WTF Am I saying.Get your own freakin house or grow outside,simple as that.

FYI Your better off gorwing three to four plants in your closet with CFL\'S,HPS is for bigboys with there own houses.But not I repeat but not just in the open,in a light proof cabinet with ventilation into a carbon Filter.Cause smell is a problem,especially if you live with your folks....Even if you live by yourself you still need a filter....

4. the ONLY case where smell wouldnt be a problem, is if u lived in the middle of nowhere and havent seen your neighbor from 6 miles away in 2 months. even then. smell is a problem. and in virginia i dont know of any places like that. all i can say is try and get it to bud asap before it gets cold. maybe u can salvage some weed off of them.

5. No im 18 and i live bye myself and my cusin lives with his grandparents and i dont want pot plants to go to waste????????/ nice size pot plants and its gonna get cold soon so there is no where els in the house> Immatrue hahah yea i didnt ask for you opinon i ask how to grow pot under a nice size bed thats really high

6. OK this is my cusin grandparents house ok Smell we have smoked a joint in his room no fan nothing and his grandparents knock on the door he hide the join in a cuff and they have no clue what the smell is there fucking old grandparents

7. have you smoked your self retarded?

8. WoW you guys are some real ass holes im gonna make a set up and take a pic of my ripe plant and then im gonna say fuck all you guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks fot the help fuck heads

9. lol @ old people who dont know what weed is. Tell em its whacky tobacky.

10. im not fucking bull shitng you my cusan has told them about a sicne project to grow sroomms and orederd the spours of the internet and they if got him a dehidrater and they are so dumb but there cool granparents they just dont know about drugs

11. so if you live by yourself why would you need to hide plants from yourself!?! if u live by yourself im sure you could set up some kind of grow room, or even a closet. much easier than under a bed!

and why are you telling us about your cousin and his living status? its irrelevant information

but if you do set up a grow room/closet remember to check out some of the sticky threads for important info such as to have ventilation holes, keep the lights close enough, regular feeding, constant humidity. and alla that bullshit

12. You are a huge tool. And I\'m not not an asshole, I\'m honest, and if you can\'t handle it, that\'s tough shit buttercup.

You\'re the one who has not read a single line of the rules, the faqs, the DOZENS of guides, and the thousands of other threads that answer exactly the question you asked, more or less.

It\'s called attention to detail, and you need to learn it. If you expect help beyond the one-liners people are giving you, man up and type like an adult, and perhaps somebody would be kind enough to assist you.

Since when did growing a smokable plant become synonymous with mental retardation?

Don\'t set your crib on fire. ;)

13. what im curious about is if its getting cold soon y havent they started to flower???? and if they have y would u want to stop them from flowering and bring them in, what u trying to do here kid?

14. :rolleyes::eek::D:D:D:D HAHAHAHA... You called him a tool...

That was hilarious..ha.

In before the Lock.

-AFD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.