Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help, trying to make a pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kevver, May 11, 2010.

1. What is the smallest size for a socket wrench that a faucet screen/aerator can fit into? The pipe is a Sharpie highlighter/marker... or something like it.

2. look at how big the screen is. Match to socket? Otherwise, just cut the screen.

3. Alright well I'm going to get the socket wrench soon, but what can be used as a filter? I don't know if I want to get a *good quality* aerator cause I don't want to put more than 5$ down on this stuff tbh

4. For right now just get a can, smash it a little flat on one side. Poke some small holes into the flattened part, and on the back end of the can. You put the weed on the holes where the flattened part is, and the hole in the back is your carb, inhale through the hole you drink through.

Go out tomorrow and get a $10 pipe at your local off-highway truck stop. If none of those are nearby, check any local gas station.

5. you could always just go to your local smokeshop and drop like $1-2 for metal screens...

6. dude bro... go to a head shop and buy a cheap pipe for $10 or just go to a gas station and buy a pack of papers or some blunt wraps

Dont fuck with some sharpie-pipe :p

7. Used one before and though it worked, I'm looking for something more... portable. I'm waiting til like June to start getting actual pieces that will last.

8. tea strainer, piece of screen to windows or door, ipod headphones, top of old salt/pepper shaker. be creative but if worst comes to worst just head to a hardware store, you are bound to find something suitable there.

9. #9 kashii, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    No need for a socket, this is my piece violet fairy (i know name sounds stupid but its an inside joke me and this chick came up with when we used it)
    [​IMG]

get a pack of zebra ink pens 9they are made of metal, take the middle metal part and the tip, turn the tip around and put it in the inside of the middlt part and there ya go easy pipe, can also be used for a stem on a water bottle bong

edit 4got to post the pic lol im pretty baked