help: trainwreck at 6 weeks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dastae, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Been 6 weeks. Shes growing out now not up. Plenty of nodes but not much upward growth. Using a sun system 150 hps n dynagrow nutes at the lowest recommended dose. Am I doing something wrong or should I just start flowering it next week?

Attached Files:

2. im a complete noob so take this as you may, but what strain is it? some are much broader at the base and not so tall...particularly Indicas... cant tell from color of pic but she seems pretty healthy and green?

3. Yeah it looks pretty healthy. The bottom row of leaves browned a little the first time I gave it nutes so I cut those two off but other than that no problems. Just short n stocky. Lol. The guy I got the seeds from said it was trainwreck.

4. LOL so the STRAIN is trainwreck...thought u meant your plant is a "trainwreck" (all messed up) haha

5. Once you switch to 12/12 she will start to stretch upwards. How much will depend on your light and genetics.

6. Using a sun system 150 hps. This is my first grow. Thought that would be enough for a medium sized closet. I'm thinking about buying one more.