**HELP** Topped AND Supercropped **HELP**

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Regular Jerry, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I topped and supercropped. Topping went ok, but during supercropping I broke the first three branches, then got the hang and just kept going. Hopefully she is ok, I did it a few hours before sunset, Tomorrow should be a sunny ass day. Please go to my Grow Journal in my signature and tell me if it is ok and if there is anything I can do haha

2. If they can support themselves than let them otherwise you may want to support it until the knot forms

3. Wrap some tape around the broken part and it will heal right up! Probably better then before.

4. yeah normally as long as it aint broke right off it will reform a nuckle and the plant will send extra gooness to that perticular part making it grow stronger, hence the reson people supercrop.
    My last grow i had two plants one i lst'd and the other i super cropped, not much difference came from the two but they grew better an yeilded more than a straight growing christmass tree plant :)

5. Agree with posters, tape works to help seal up breaks so they can repair themselves. Or give them some support. Hanging by a string to support, sticks, whatever. When they heal they will form a super hard knuckle that you couldn't possibly squeeze and bend from by hand. They will in fact become stronger.

6. Tape works wonders. I have a plant growing now that my LST split the two main branches. I taped them up with masking tape at the break and about two inches above the break, it took a week or so but the plant healed and now both branches have large main colas on them.