Help! tooth pulled need to smoke!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dsq1989, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I just got my wisdom tooth pulled yesterday... need to smoke, scared of dry socket, and noone's around to give me a shot gun. What can I do???

2. french inhale dont let the smoke go to the back of your mouth

3. My friend smoked, he was safe.. But you can smoke through your nose! It's really the pulling motion, like sucking.

4. Fire up the oven and make some edibles!

5. Don't smoke. It's easy.

6. gravity bong, then inhale through your nose. you'll lose some smoke, but it'll get the job done.

7. I smoked like normal after all dental work. Never had any issues.

8. Have a friend milk a bong and then clear it thru ur nose. And rinse out ur mouth after every hit just incase you accidently let smoke into ur mouth. Cuz smoke can lead to some bad infections and u can also dry our ur sockets and that shit hurts.

9. hey try this. roll one and shotgun blow it into a bag and breath it in. breath it in and out.you'll lose some smoke but it should work fine

EDIT: paper bag, not plastic.

10. just dont smoke, why risk it, you dont "need' to smoke, think of this as a t-break

11. I smoked when I got my three wisdom teeth out, didn't hurt at all, but i was perc'd out... :confused_2:

I'd say go for it, ganja helps with errrrthang.

-Guad

12. Dry socket is nothing to fuck with. It can mean a weeks long infection.

I can't believe people can't just go a few days without. Unless you're a serious medical patient that's just whacked.

13. True shit, I get annoyed by people who complain after a few days...I been dry over a month so far and I'm fine except I started smoking cigarettes again.

In any case, a medical patient could get some edibles....Just wait OP :)

14. agreed, if you have a "need" to smoke, despite the chance of medical harm, i would be slightly concerned

15. After knowing that, I'd say, don't smoke, I personally had no clue what a "dry-socket" is, just go dry, then smoke and get super high:smoke:

16. Dry socket is when the clot that is plugging the hole gets sucked out, usually do to some sort of smoking or drinking out of straws, etc. After that infection almost always sets in.

17. Make the milk or tea in the incredibles edible thread and dont do a thing such as smoking knowing you can get a dry socket Its not worth it

18. dont smoke bro, dry sockets fucking kill
    you dont wanna mess with that shit, like that ring video:eek:

19. The name of this thread is why Marijuana gets a bad name.

20. Put gauze over the wound and gently bite down, keeping the gauze in contact with the wound.
    I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled and the next day I was smoking weed using this method. I had a little syringe thing tho to clean out the wounds with water, but I never had to use it for smoking.