Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help to fix my day :( :( :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rybinov, Dec 15, 2008.

1. this little bugger died before I even had the chance to break it in. basically ruined my day, so I need to do something to make my day better. however, i'm takin a break from pretty much everything, so anything involving smoking or drinking is outta the question.

Attached Files:

2. Shoot heroin.

3. that made me laugh lol

4. no hate bro but funny's not workin :/

5. hang out with friends or...the best thing you can possibly do...SEX lol

6. Yeah, get some punani.

7. I hope this makes you feel slightly better,

My very first pipe (Her name was Peaches! :3 ) I owned for about an hour and my best friend dropped it on the cement by accident. At least I got to hit it once. D:

8. I know that this may make me sound gay, but watching the breakfast club always makes me feel better, so I'm gonna go ahead and do that :p

9. thats not gay at all, its a damn good movie.

10. YOUR GAY!!! lol jp i hear its a good movie havent gotten around to seeing it tho

11. Shrooms

or if you have the WHOLE day LSD

12. yeah dude totally jack it

13. #14 Rybinov, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
    well right now im jammin to hendrix, and were hackin. i also got myself a new baja, so even though this realy sucked, im gonna be okay :p thinkin about goin to get a new piece tomorrow. gotta allocate funds... even though I dont think i'll ever find a dece glass spoon for $10 again...

EDIT: Oh yeah and we're on gallon 4 of Arizona green tea

14. I had my first bong for about 30 minutes, we were smoking it by a dam and the cops came and I had to throw it in the river :[

15. rofl that sucks

16. Yeah dude, it's not so bad. We can get through this. I'm sure most people on here have lost something on here, I just had a 90 dollar bong broken, but it's all good.

17. i know rofl watch the vid of the iraqi guy that threw the shoes at george bush during the speach xDDD the iraqi will go down in history for the first attempt to assassinate a former president with shoes hahaha

18. yeah man its all good... hendrix does wonders :)
    and I guess it could be worse (Falcon's story is obviously worse than mine) but the kid who saw it fall actually cried.