Help to buy a system.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by johnie4life, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ya i think its a good buy.

2. ty very much for your rensponse. i will buy it ;)

3. hydrofarm makes good products

4. There's another small system out there called the, "Baby Bloomer". It is a small ebb and flow system made by AM HYDRO. The flood tray has a slope in it so that the nutrient solution drains completely. The thing that I don't like about it is that it comes with a six gallon reservoir that the flood tray sits ontop of. I didn't like this because I really hate moving the plants to get into the reservoir. So I modified it so that the tray sits up on a bench... with the flood and drain tubes going into a small tote that I use for a reservoir. I've been growing some herbs in it and I am getting just spectacular results. I use Roots Excelurator in the nutrient solution, without an airstone, and I have been getting amazing results. For nutrients I use the full line of General Hydroponics... but with House & Garden's Roots Excelurator and Drip Clean added. It has ten pots though... but you don't have to put a plant in every pot. You could just fill the extra pots with Hydroton so that the nutrient solution is displaced. I don't grow Cannabis though. I would like to if it were federally and/or even just state legal. But if you want to grow Cannabis in it, you could do auto-flowering with a SCROG setup. But I like the Emily's Garden system too! PEACE!

5. DIY are good to.

6. Hi Johnie. I was just wondering if you ended up getting the Emily's Garden system yet.

7. I made a DIY for testing, if it doesnt work out I will order emily's garden

8. Sweet man! What kind of system did you build?

9. single pot DWC, will give it a shot in my next grow when i move to my new house...

10. Cool man. I hope it goes good for you.

11. hope so too man, ty