Help/Tips with Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kingj55420, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Is it a full spectrum? What is the actual wattage? Are you still using the CFL's? Please send pics of the lights you have and how you have them setup around the plant

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I gotta move everything around but that's how I had it it looks like complete garbage but it's what I'm working with right now.

Attached Files:

3. Okay, so if that's tin foil on the wall get rid of it immediately. Causes heat spots. White paint by itself is pretty reflective as is.

Would I be right in saying that cfl is a 60w equivalent? If so you'll definitely need to suppliment with more cfls/leds. If that's not an option try moving your set up to a window sill that gets direct sunlight and set up your lights around it as well. The more light the better.

That cfl looks like a 14w actual. If you add that to your (maybe) 50w true watts of led you're falling short by at least 40 watts. So either up your lights or add what you have to as much sunlight as you can get

4. You can also put that cfl ALOT closer to your plant. 3" - 5" is good distance I find

5. Damn so I'm screwed in all reality.

6. Not at all dude. You'll still have a yield if you keep it up, albeit on the small side. Basically - if you have the dough get more cfls, if not, windowsill that shit