Help - Tips of leaves turning brown :/

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cammac, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Hey guys I have 3 BG that are going into their fourth week of 12\12 .

They look superb with one exception - The very tips of the leaves are going brown and curling down.

The ph of water is around 6.2 or so.

I have been using Aunty Janes Flower and fruit which has NPK ratios of 5. 4 .11

I have given them a ml of potash ecery week.

I knwo that it will be that start of nute burn but is their anyway to remedy it ??

Thanks in advance

Cam

2. flush, then cut back on the nutes. start at 1/4 recomended strength and work up by small increments. you should be feeding them every other watering at most. that ph is a tad low too, but not so much that should matter i don't think.

3. its natural for lower leaves to die or turn brown/yellow after the 3rd week of flowering. Flush and cut back on nutes as said and you should be fine.

4. youve got too much juice on them right, now,,,, for the next 3 waterings, just do '' straight'' water,

and reduce the ammount of nutes you add to your water,,,

if your using ''time released'' fertilizer soil. its proably ''releasing'' right now. and your additives,,,,,, are too much,,,,,

good luck!!!!!!!!:wave:

5. hey guys :)

Thanks for your prompt replys .

When you say flush do you mean give the plants an excess amount of water - Eg two litres as opposed to the One I have been giving them?

I have been sticking to the recommended doses of each nute tbh (im pedantic as hell:p) so I was a little surprised to see it happining.

The good thing is it is only the very tips of the leaves so all going well I should be able to stop them from getting much worse *crosses fingers

Thanks again guys :)

6. Another thing ....

If it has been caused by too much potash is theri any other nute out there that would neutralize it?

7. just normal, water, dont spazz out, its just a sign,,, back off on the nutes and youll be fine,,,

i too am going thru the same thing, im using '' different '' soil and my tips are '' yellowing/browning''.. its just a warning sign,,,, obey it and youll be fine..

straight water for the next 4 waterings.... me and you are in the same boat,,, pm me when your shit straightens out!!!!!:D