Help/tips needed to plan for grow!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jaymziee, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys, new to this and would like a bit of help and tips on the best/cheap setup i could make in a small space.
    Basically i want to start growing...In the near future when i have the funds!:eek: and would like a few pointers before i start, iv been doing my research and have been looking around for a while, but I'm still not too sure on how to go about it in the space i have, its basically a cupboard in my room with the one door in and out.
    Its about 2meters in height a meter across and about 60cm deep so not a great space but im sure there is enough room for a good 2/3 plants.
    At the moment its full with junk but im sure i could make space for a few ladies.
    I was thinking of maybe going for CFL lights as they are the cheaper alternative and having a few clip on fans somewhere inside just to have some air circulation as i don't think i can be putting a big venting system up anouther thing is also the smell, again since i wont be having a venting system what would be the best way of getting rid of stench not up to date on carbon filters ect
    Will try get a picture at some point but don't want to empty it until i have some sort of plan, Cheers guys
    any help would be much appreciated

Jaymziee!:cool:

2. I recommend you READ the section on growing...vs being lazy and having it all laid out for you.

3. Iv been reading up since about march, as iv said iv done my research ect, just would like a bit of help with the area I'm going to be using basically since it isn't massive and i don't have all the money in the world.
    i know im probs gonna be using CFL's but just not too sure on how many to use in the area, il also be using small clip on fans somewhere in there also to keep the air circulating, but as for the smell i was thinking with the height of it i could always put a shelf about a foot from the floor and possibly go for the ONA gel bucket method but still not too sure
    Thanks.

4. I just started to grow to, and as much as you can read you will never be fully prepared. It comes with what you observe then the research you do for each stage. Something that really hslped me were Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow DVD's. A lot of information that i recomend watching. And good luck

5. I currently have a small CFL two chamber cabinet. If any questions you can always message me and il try to answer, but i am also a beggener

6. Yeh man iv seen the video and explains a lot, and yeh i have read a lot of stuff but theirs always the few questions left unanswered for different situations will check out your grow too see how things go man, and good luck to you too! Thanks

7. Thinking i may use a HPS for flowering as iv read that CFL may not be that great for the flowering stage, but still not sure if this is gonna be too hot in a small area with no venting and only a few fans, not a big fan of fire or burning the plants!