Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help threw my roach into neighbours yard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Aug 9, 2011.

1. Top 3 scenarios here:

1) Your neighbor will never see it
    2) Your neighbor will see it and smoke it up because they don't know how to get herb on their own, without it magically flying over their wall at odd hours of the night.
    3) They will find the roach and call the DEA. The DEA will dispatch immediately and dust it for finger prints. They will then arrest you for littering organic material and ash in your neighbors yard. You will then be sent to Guantanamo Bay where other folks of similar crimes reside. Good luck bro...good luck

2. Isn't that something a 10 year old would say? It would sound kind of weird if a 18-20 year old said that lmao.

3. Your neighbors will be having fun lol :Smoke:

4. :laughing:

5. they wont notice it, some ants are gunna end up eating it or it will get rained on and soak into the ground eventually. unless they inspect every inch of their yard everyday they wont find it. or if u really want to be sure just hop the fence and pick up the roach

6. You'll be safe in Mexico. Just letting you know.

7. I thought your thread was gonna say the roach caught the backyard on fire lol...

8. would have been pretty likely to happen where i live...its so fuckin dry in texas right now.....been seein a lot of fires this summer.

9. #69 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yup. The only time you get stupid high is when your 15 and you smoked up for the 3rd time in your life. "Shit faced" is a term used exclusively for booze, aka you drink so much you look like shit. There's a ton of smart ass assholes on this site, me included so I guess get used to it.

10. Your gunna wake up with a helicopters and a swat team raiding your house because of this. Bad things happen when you dispose of your roaches like that, didn't you ever watch Pineapple Express?

11. ahahaha god damn this quote is soooo damn funny, was my signature for a bit but you can only have one so the mods deleted it