Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help threw my roach into neighbours yard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Aug 9, 2011.

1. #41 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I saw this and thought it was the OP cuz you have the same pic so I was like "tha fuck? Why would you now dis yourself" aha

2. their dogs probably going to choke to death on it.
    i smell a lawsuit.
    u high bastard.

3. dude you're the man:cool:

4. I just threw my roach into my neighbors yard

because of this thread

i got up, walked outside from inside my A/C

5. This week on That 70s Show:

Eric is sweeping the bushes.

Kitty: Eric, why are you sweeping the bushes?

Red: (grabs Eric) Look Kitty, he's on drugs again. Get inside before I put my boot up your ass!

Eric goes inside. Kitty looks down.

Kitty: Red? What's this?

Red: (examines ground) Some little brown piece of paper of some sort.

Red picks it up and puts it in the trash, they go inside.

6. I dropped a roach on the grass behind my house once. While at work my mom was outside tending her gardens you know, watering and plating cucumbers and stuff, well. She found my roach and she had to smoke it to find out what it was. Later that day she called me at work to tell her son that shes stoned off her ass. Make sure your mom doesnt find it and smoke it, you might get her stoned.

7. Hey buddy

I had a problem and wanted peoples oppinions,

cant we all just get along??

and yes everyone,
    i was SHIT FACE STONED,
    paranoid as fuck

I checked this moprning over the fence liek 4 times and no sign of the roach :D

Mission accomplished.

ONLY STICKING TO MY BONG FROM NOW ON :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

8. Dude you're gonna wake up to the 5-0 at your door. If some young hooligan thinks he can throw roaches in my yard and get away with it, that blasted little bugger has another thing coming.

STAY OFF MY LAWN!!

:p

9. my neighbours would smell the roach straight away, they will all run out of there crack den to find it and smoke it regardless of the roaches condition..

10. Alright you have to be prepared for this morning! Take some Vaseline and shove it into your ass. It'll come in handy in like 3 hours when you're turned into someones prison bitch.

11. SHIT MAN, have you tried spider mans cell :confused: get a helicopter man land it there yard close of the roads GET THAT ROUCH we cant be having the Russians getting there hands on this technolegy they will use it against us YOU MUST GET TO THE CHOPPPAAA :eek:

12. Talk about paranoia to the maximum....

13. You need to sell your house and get the fuck out of there or your super fucked.

14. thats why you gotta smoke roaches til the bitter end, leave no trace, put it all in your lungs.
    thats why i roll Randy's Wired papes

15. #56 kronman907, Aug 9, 2011
    Weed isn't booze you don't get "shit faced" . Little kids these days

16. #57 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    I totally agree. What is the stoner community coming too..... And to the others, don't say "you were there one day too" cuz I wasn't. Believe me ive been beyond stoned to the point of puking and passing out. But you don't get "shit faced" from weed

17. #58 Dank., Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

Listen bud's,

I smoke alot of weed,
    and sometimes when im at my peak, and its late at night,
    yes i get shit face stoned,

as in intoxified to the point of doing stupid shit and then 2 second later realising i did it,

its my defenition of my peak of MJ intoxification,

for the miles of high before i reach that "SHit face stoned"

i am totally 100% function able,
    infact more so then when i am sober,
    then when ive just had that last too big toke,

may be from oxygen deprevision i dont know, but when ive smoked that last too much,

I do stupid shit.

just my two cents dont have to be an asshole..

What is this stoner community turning into, a bunch of judgmental pricks??????????

18. lol no one will give a shit. next time bury it. or try to go find it.... i doubt they will find it... and if they do, deny say it was some teens walking by

19. dress up in black clothes go in there yard and search for it...